No one can do this work alone. Here we share the information and connections to organizations, publications and more which help frame, influence and inform our housing mission and strategies.
HCP is honored to be affiliated and stand with many hard working organizations pulling in the same direction for better communities and greater affordable housing.
- Massachusetts Association of Community Development Corporations (MACDC)
- Citizens’ Housing and Planning Association (CHAPA)
- Massachusetts Housing Partnership (MHP)
- Massachusetts Housing Investment Corp
- Smart Growth
- Mass Housing
- Smart GrowthCommunity Economic Development Assistance Corporation (CEDAC)
- Community Preservation Coalition (CPC)
- LISC Boston
Important Resources which inform our work across the region and state include:
- How Home Affects Health
- The 2019 Greater Boston Housing Report Card
- The 2017 Greater Boston Housing Report Card
- National Low Income Housing Coalition: The GAP: A Shortage of Low Income Rental Housing
- Our Homes are Key to Our Health – RWJ Foundation
- Joint Center for Housing Studies at Harvard University
- Housing America’s Older Adults 2018
- Unlocking the Commonwealth
- Impact Essex County
We offer some resources to assist local housing advocates learn best practices as well as information on how to move the issue of housing production forward in your city or town.
Your first step may be to learn whether your town has a Housing Production Plan and when it was created.
Learn more about Housing Production Plans, by clicking the resources below: