The Housing Stewards Program provides housing advocates across the North Shore with education, resources, and information on ways to positively impact their communities.
Our classes run on Wednesdays in person November 1, 2023 – December 15, 2023
6:00pm – 8:00pm (6 sessions + Graduation!)
Hybrid Thanksgiving Week | 6:00pm – 7:00pm (1 session)
- Wednesday, November 1st: Tracing Roots of Housing Discrimination
- Wednesday, November 8th: Power Building
- Wednesday, November 15th: Demystifying Housing Systems
- *Wednesday, November 22nd: Writing for Change (*1 hour remote over Zoom)
- Wednesday, November 29th: Navigating Local Government: Structures, Policies, & Advocacy Opportunities
- Wednesday, December 6th: Housing and Impact on Social Equity
- Wednesday, December 13th: Navigating State Government: Process & Advocacy Opportunities
- Friday, December 15th: Final Thoughts and GRADUATION CELEBRATION!
Dinner & Snacks Provided for In-Person Sessions
Because registration is limited, we hope you are able to attend most sessions. Please contact us if you have questions about dates.
Director of Community Engagement & Services