Harborlight Homes advocates for fair and just affordable housing access and creation throughout the region.
- We promote affordable housing production and preservation through legislative and regulatory reforms at local, state, and federal levels.
- We encourage our residents and our community members at large to take part in public discussions and advocacy efforts.
- We work with local community groups, housing groups, and concerned citizens around issues related to housing finance and production.
- We seek to foster economically and racially diverse communities.
- We hold firm to that everyone deserves a decent, safe and affordable home.
- We work with elected officials and those serving on housing related boards to better understand housing policies.
- We believe that every municipality should fulfill, or make an earnest effort to work toward fulfilling, affordable housing goals in their respective communities.
We promote affordable housing production and preservation through legislation and regulation reforms at local, state and federal levels.
We encourage our residents to be part of public discussions and advocacy efforts.
We work with elected officials, community members, housing groups and trusts on issues related to affordable housing.
We seek to foster economically and
We defy and disrupt systemic barriers that have led to segregation and inequities in our communities.
We believe every municipality has a responsibility to provide or create affordable housing
for at least 10% of their community.
How does your community measure up to meeting housing needs? Click to EXPLORE KEY COMMUNITY INDICATORS
Resources and Alliances
No one can do this work alone. Here we share the information and connections to organizations, publications and more which help frame, influence and inform our housing mission and strategies.
HH is honored to be affiliated and stand with many hard working organizations pulling in the same direction for better communities and greater affordable housing.
Important Resources which inform our work across the region and state include: